Definitions of Terrorism in U.S. Code
18 U.S.C. § 2331 defines “international terrorism” and “domestic terrorism” for purposes of Chapter 113B of the U.S. Code, entitled “Terrorism.”
“International terrorism” means activities with the following three characteristics:
- Involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
- Appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
- Occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S., or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum.*
“Domestic terrorism” means activities with the following three characteristics:
- Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
- Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
- Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
18 U.S.C. § 2332b defines the term “federal crime of terrorism” as an offense that:
- Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
- Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).
* FISA defines “international terrorism” in a nearly identical way, replacing “primarily” outside the U.S. with “totally” outside the U.S. 50 U.S.C. § 1801(c).
So shouldn’t BLM be listed as a terrorist organization? Not only is BLM not listed nor is any Islamic group radical or not with definitive evidence to state otherwise. One group that works with the US government in helping identify these groups is Southern Poverty Law Center. The Southern Poverty Law Center is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. SPLC even has Donald Trump listed but where are the real sources of hate groups.
It seems any and all “right wing group” has a special home here. SLPC is single handedly suppressing all groups not white or Catholic it seems. Being a law group based on rights and freedoms they grossly forget the laws and constitution we all adore as citizens. Rights of any and all american citizen’s As listed under our Constitution.
- Freedom to express yourself.
- Freedom to worship as you wish.
- Right to a prompt, fair trial by jury.
- Right to vote in elections for public officials.
- Right to apply for federal employment requiring U.S. citizenship.
- Right to run for elected office.
- Freedom to pursue “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
- Support and defend the Constitution.
- Stay informed of the issues affecting your community.
- Participate in the democratic process.
- Respect and obey federal, state, and local laws.
- Respect the rights, beliefs, and opinions of others.
- Participate in your local community.
- Pay income and other taxes honestly, and on time, to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Serve on a jury when called upon.
- Defend the country if the need should arise
Now how would a group be so reluctant to continue on even though its very founding and current movement go against these laws? Look to the ones who fund and control and it becomes clear money controls the governmnet.
The main funder of movement George Soros. Also read Here and also Here. Though Snopes defends his investment in leaked emails. George Soros has been under serious scrutiny under Hillary Clinton email Leaks.
So while our very own top notched governmnet accepts and seemingly looks the other way in the name of money and power. We have a group largely funded and out of control, unjustified actions bringing riots and destruction further pushing the race narrative. When one actually gets the facts the story becomes clearer.
Even snopes will not deny This. Even though black males are three times likely to commit crimes over white males we still see white males are more likely to be Shot than blacks. And yet while the BLM movement destroys there own cities under violent protest. Even when it is done by a officer who is black and law has deamed as justified with visual evidence.
So while the narrative to kill cops as BLM chants at there “peaceful protests” they still go on as a meaningful peaceful movement. The fact the BLM movement is not considered a terrorist threat or valid movement shows how far gone our senses are.